Sup Ct PD Amendment No. 3 of 2018 - Amendments to part II, part VIII, part XVI and app B
Publisher: Supreme Court
Effective: 15 Nov 2018
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE
AMENDMENT NO. 3 OF 2018
It is hereby notified that amendments have been made to Part II, Part VIII, Part XVI and Appendix B of the Supreme Court Practice Directions. These amendments are summarised below:
- amendments to paragraph 15 on The Central Display Management System;
- amendments to paragraph 19 on Submissions and examination by leading and assisting counsel;
- amendments to paragraph 71 on Documents for use in trials of writ actions in open Court;
- amendments to paragraph 124 on Arrest of ships; paragraph 129 on Searches for caveats against arrest or release; and introduction of new paragraph 124A on Arrest of ships in shipyards and paragraph 126A on Caveat against release; and
- amendments to Waiting Periods under Appendix B.
2 The amendments will take effect on 15 November 2018 and will be reflected at https://epd.supremecourt.gov.sg/ from 15 November 2018.
3 Please find attached a document reflecting the marked-up amendments to the Practice Directions.
Dated this 5th day of November 2018.