Sup Ct PD Amendment No. 1 of 2019 - Amendments to part II, VII and XXII and app A
Publisher: Supreme Court
Effective: 15 Mar 2019
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE
AMENDMENT NO. 1 OF 2019
1 It is hereby notified that amendments have been made to Part II, Part VII and Part XXII and Appendix A of the Supreme Court Practice Directions. These amendments will take effect on 15 March 2019 and are summarised below:
- amendments to paragraph 20 on Interpreters and translation;
- amendments to paragraph 22 on Use of electronic and other devices;
- amendments to paragraph 27 on Request and other correspondence;
- amendments to paragraph 64 on Waiting time for the hearing of matters;
- amendments to paragraph 154 on Information to be provided in cause papers and documents that are filed in the Legal Registry of the Supreme Court;
- amendments to Form 2 (Request for Interpretation Services) under Appendix A.
2 The amendments will take effect on 15 March 2019 and will be reflected at https://epd.supremecourt.gov.sg/ from 15 March 2019.
3 Please find attached a document reflecting the marked-up amendments to the Practice Directions.
Dated this 13th day of March 2019.
KUAN QIAN YING
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS)
SUPREME COURT OF SINGAPORE